Saturday, October 22, 2016

Obama Signs Executive Order...Correction!


***While I normally check Snopes...I admittedly did not on this one...I apologize.  I received a comment stating that it is indeed incorrect.  (Thank you Kevin.) So I went to Snopes and sure enough...it is FALSE!  Thank goodness!  

I guess, my not doing so is a sign of how disgusted I am with the current administration.  With that being said, I still do not post inaccurate information.  

The Pledge of Allegiance is alive and well.  
Amen!

5 comments:

drjim said...

Disgusting!

This POS is trying his best to ruin our beloved country with every breath he takes....

Unknown said...

I am in agreement sir!

Elmo said...

Lisa- I think this story is from a bogus website. I believe Elias Alias at Oath Keepers ran an "ABCnews" story a while back and soon had to retract it with an apology.

If this story were true I have a feeling there would be people ready to storm the White House with torches and pitchforks, ready to remove the Asshat-in-Chief by his ears.

Another tip off is that we all know these clowns blew town a while back to go home and try to get re-elcted. Besides, they're all to lazy to work on a Saturday anyway.

Thanks.
Kevin

Jesse in DC said...

Lisa, Snopes is actually a couple of Leftists... They are NOT reliable at all. Try Fact Check.org...

Jesse in DC

Unknown said...

Jesse in DC...thank you...I guess I am way behind the times! Thank you sir!