Friday, October 21, 2016

Choices And The Degree Of Consequences

I was asked the other day who I believed would make the best President. That conversation evolved into “Well who are you voting for?”. Here was my answer. If I was voting for who I thought was the best person for the job, by way of their principles and ability, it would be a vote for Castle from the Constitution Party . I am a member of the Constitution Party, and although there are a number of issues I have with the Founding Fathers, and the some of the hypocrisy of the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution (the “Necessary Clause being a big one that was set up for failure. Was it by design? I don’t know.), I still think they have forwarded the most squared away Presidential candidates since I joined it in the late 90’s.

More here:

No comments: