Thursday, August 25, 2016

Russian Pop


Provance

The song is about freedom, the opportunity to go on holiday wherever you want. And what great things can happen to you:  “… A cozy cafe…With red wine…You can say that this is just a silly dream …”
Loneliness

The song is about loneliness, about how hard it is to “keep the mark” and still crave a close relationship.  “Stone lady …Never cries, Believes no one.  It hurts all the same…”
The Sign Of Aquarius

The song “Aquarius” is about women’s experiences.  “I gave it my all, and I don’t regret!And despite all autopilots, I live in spite of horoscopes!”
Crazy About You

The song “Crazy about you” is about love.  “You are the bright sun…We’ll wake up together…A moment of true happiness…”
I'll Follow You
The song “I’ll follow you” is about how a woman lost her head in love. "ll follow you to he ends of the earth…I’ll follow you in your footsteps…”

No comments: