Monday, May 23, 2016

The End Of The Yard Sale Adventure

So we drove around looking for more yard sales...and found beautiful countryside...



And more barns...


 And Silos...

And pastures and fields...



 Then, our last yard sale...and they had horses!.....among other things, I found a rather pretty pair of silver earrings....












Then we stopped for dinner, you know who, after  a Rib Eye, 2 orders of Fries, and salad bar, OH and 4 slices of Texas Toast and 2 ...yup count em folks..2 Cokes!...LOL

Now for the drive home!



6 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Oh, what a lovely day! Thanks for taking us along for the ride! :o)

Unknown said...

It was truly my pleasure. It is really the only thing about not being able to drive anymore....I can take pictures along the way...then look back and see things I missed when I blow them up onthe computer...so it is kind of like taking the trip again for me...it's fun for me...so thank you!

Granny said...

Was that Wirecutter petting a horse? Beautiful day.

Unknown said...

That was him Granny...and he clarifies...that was not a horse...but a colt....he does not like horses....sounds a bit like horse hockey to me...but it's his story and he's stickin' to it!
: )

Granny said...

Ok. The 'colt' is rolling it's eyes and doesn't look any happier than Wirecutter. Nice photo though.

Unknown said...

He didn't know I was taking the picture either....so why would he be petting a "colt"? Men do the strangest things...lol